12.10.10

QUICK STICKS

You probably don't know this about me but one of my favourite kinds of foods in the world are dips. I don't need to go into the full extent of it but I seriously effing love them. Anyway just now on my way home on the bus, I had a sort of prophecy... Zucchini dip! Does it exist? Can I make? Is it as delicious as it should theoretically be? Yes! Yes! Yes! According to the many recipes that google found for me. Now I cannot wait to make, if not tonight then definitely tomorrow. woohoo!

Potential yummmmmmm!

I think I was so caught up in sharing my lovely night at the beach on Sunday that I failed to mention that Dave and I are now the proud owners of a vintage super 8 camcorder from 1968-69. Tres exciting. And apparently I get to be the lucky one to film the first official video of their band using it... provided we can find out how to get the film processed. If anyone knows anything about Super 8's or Chinon cameras please drop me a line!!

Well I suppose I should get back to orgainising my Gilles St. Markets stock.
Wish me luck on the zucchini dip front! XX
p.s. Any of my friends who are wondering why I am not reply to their msgs, I have no credit as usual but I still love you all.

Photobucket

1 comment:

hania said...

SUPER 8 FILM! THAT WILL BE AMAZINGGGG!

ps i love mammals.