1.10.10

FYI

As I'm sure you might've noticed I'm not really one for sharing outfit posts... Not to say that I don't LOVE them (they are they main thing that got me into blogs in the first place) but I just never seem to feel up for the challenge.

The weird thing is that I use to be photo mad and back in the day before I got my first digital camera I went through a disposable camera a week. Seriously.

So to start conquering this problem (and my selfish lack of wardrobe sharing), I have decided to bring my camera to parklife to document what my friends, strangers and maybe even what I am wearing; bringing a bit of Adelaide street style to the Red House Vintage blog, should be interesting. My bets are on girls in bikini tops and cut offs (thank you 25 degree day).

Daves got a gig tonight and I'm wearing a pretty dress so perhaps tomorrow I will have some photos to share.
XXX

No comments: