6.10.10

P A R K L I F E

What a surprisingly attractive day, not a bikini in sight! Too bad I let myself go a bit too far to really embrace it all.
I did however manage to stop a very few special people to share their style but mostly just took photos as people walked past in a kind of weird stalker way.
Here's is how my day went...

Photobucket
Photobucket
middle of the day with perfect lips and hair, very impressive!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
best jeans in the entire world ever.

Photobucket
friends who I've now realised are almost wearing the same thing :O

Photobucket
This is Uffie, she later laughed at my friend in the medic tent.

Photobucket
what a babe! you can't really tell but her shorts have amazing swirly flowers and she's got a leopard pony hair belt on. not to mention nice hair, great rings and sunnies.

After this I started to have too much fun to take photos it seems... It was night time before I came through.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
the pink tree which I was clearly in love with as I ended up with about 25 photos of it.

Photobucket

Photobucket
and this is where I ended up, for anyone in Adelaide it's Sugar.
So out of place, but I'm a good
friend and their waters were second to none.
Then I went home and had a cheese toastie.

So even though the parklife scene is not really my thing and I only wanted to see Missy Elliott (who by the way had one of the weirdest and rudest crowds in history) and one of my friends got so effed up that she had to go home, I had a good day. I got my vodka in without a worry, they were handing out free iced teas all day (a surprisingly good mixer), I found friends I didn't even know were going, managed to get into the VIP area for free, I met my cool next door neighbour who I had never talked to before, pretty sure I introduced myself to Kele and told him he was a real pleasure to meet and the sun was shining. I had a seriously good day and would definitely be down to do it all again.


1 comment:

Hania said...

AMAZING!