1.12.10

HAPPY SUMMER

So first day of Summer is here and although its pouring with rain (seriously wtf), I'm feeling hopeful.
I have written a list of all the things I want to buy/do/achieve over the Summer and can't wait to see how many I do in fact follow through with.

I actually pre-completed one which was to find a casual job in order to be able to buy some awesome x-mas presents and be able to afford stuff in general.
I am now the proud employee of Greater Union Cinemas and I am so looking forward to starting!! Most exciting part is when the sun does actually start behaving and then in turn punishing us with weeks of 40+ days I will be in the cool, dark air condition climate of the Cinemas. Hoooooooooray!

Anyway my list goes something like this:
  • Finally buy my dream camera
  • Build a full on rabbit run to go with Gypsy's sweet as mansion hutch
  • Make our garden actually nice, including a veggie patch
  • PrePartyPrep for my year belated 21st
  • Start everyday with a glass of lemon water
  • Get a haircut (Hello Hania!)
  • Start to paint again and take my camera with me everywhere for inspiration
  • Make my Dad some pickles and while I'm at it marinate myself some chillies and mushrooms
  • Get Red House Vintage related things orgainised!!!
  • Make my office fully function able
  • Finally announce my new Red House Facebook giveaways
  • Do the RED HOUSE VINTAGE LOOKBOOK

There are so many more things but I think this is a pretty good start.
I hope that everyone has a seriously happy and (delicious) fruitful summer and that no more heat wave records are broken.
Wish me luck I have induction into my new movie family tomorrow and I'm bar working for the entire Ashes.
XXXX

1 comment:

Hania said...

One haircut coming right up! See you next week ;)