1.11.10

SERIOUSLY

Could I be more slack lately? Or maybe it's just that I'm continuing to be a really super boring person. ugh.
Anyway I checked out the Stella McCartney collection in my local Target and the two pieces I was most interested in weren't even there! Not because they had sold out, they just didn't get them in store. su-uh-uk. I was super disappointed about this I failed to really look at anything else on offer, except of course the super cute black round hat which is easily my favour tie piece anyway.

On the bottom of my priorities (but top of my wants) list this week is a new couch. About two years ago Dave and I found the most amazing lounge set in an op shop and scooped it up (pre moving out it was so good) It is gold and had an amazing wallpaper like pattern, comfortable and probably the best looking set of lounges of all time. Unfortunately the main two seater has failed to stand up to our high demands of sit time and has decided to start sinking. So we are now on the look out for the perfect two-three seater to fit right into our lounge.
Here's what I'm thinking...





None of these are exactly perfectly what we want but they are all pretty cool. It needs to be big comfortable and fit right into our 60s/70s lounge room decor. Apparently (after accessing these photos) I want it to be velvet... and I guess it either needs to match our existing lounge chairs or contrast against them. Blue? Deep purple? hmmmmmm...

1 comment:

Your Only Black Swan said...

ooo sofa shopping!!! i love the whole idea of these mod velvet sofas!! good luck and thank you for dropping by!

hope to see you around again soon!


youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

x Your Only Blackswan