9.11.10

HEY THERE

OH MY. Where have I been?
I can't believe I've neglected my blog for so long.
And truth be told, I don't feel like I've done or achieved anything worth posting about.
My past two weeks have been full of planning.
I've been writing lists, having discussions and brainstorming like a mofo.
With so many things in the works and crazy ideas flying around its hard to know where to start.
Today I am having a break for all of that and taking one of my favourite people out for a day of massive op shopping to celebrate her birthday. Personally it's my favourtie way to spend the day and can only be topped by a day of op shopping with a picnic lunch.

In other news, I currently have a small collection in Red House Vintage store.
there are some ammmmmaaaazzing pieces:


Vintage Floral Sun Dress

Vintage Givenchy Cut Offs

Vintage Cropped Frill Top

Vintage 70s Tennis Shorts

Vintage Crochet Black & White Dress

Vintage Beaded Bustier - sooo awesome

Vintage Nautical Stripe Tee

Vintage 70s Maxi Dress w' Original Tags

Vintage Lace/Crochet Top

Vintage 80s Square Dress

Vintage Polka Dot Shift Dress

Vintage Plaid Picnic Dress

ooh! just while I think of it, I am currently on a crazy dip making mission. Dips are one of my absolute favourite foods and this year I feel that home made dips will be a nice contribution our family Christmas lunch. So before then I need to narrow it down to a top five and perfect the crap out of them. Any ideas, secrets or even recipes would be very welcome!! XX

No comments: