10.7.10

Finally

So I'm at the pointy end of finishing all the details for my first ebay collection, it is very exciting.

I have been super busy the last few weeks with photos shoots, measuring, describing, editing, sewing, fraying and styling all thing Red House related.
Can't wait to get it all completely up and running, and share my amazing vintage finds with everyone.

I had a massive photo shoot earlier in the week with my gorgeous friend Kayla. It was so much fun and I couldn't be happier with how the photos came out.

Below is my favourite photo from the shoot. My dog is half human I swear, sometimes she looks like she is trying her hardest to talk. She is an amazing dog and lucky for me super obedient but she just couldn't handle being ignored for almost 2 days while we were busy shooting. So she did the super sneaky side of the photo sit and pose.
It's one of her many half dog/human skills, she knows the exact most inconvenient place to be in the entire house at any time.


haha.
Stay tuned for more Red House updates, not long now till its all ready to go!

No comments: